How can I be mindful when thinking?
- Start when it’s easy.
- Pay attention to something you do every day.
- Approach situations with curiosity.
- Remember the four T’s.
- Breathe whenever you can.
- Ground yourself physically.
- Here are a few of my favorite mindfulness resources:
What are the 3 qualities of mindfulness? In general, they seek to develop three key characteristics of mindfulness: Intention to cultivate awareness (and return to it again and again) Attention to what is occurring in the present moment (simply observing thoughts, feelings, sensations as they arise) Attitude that is non-judgmental, curious, and kind.
What are the 4 mindfulness techniques?
- S – Stop what you are doing, put things down for a minute.
- T – Take a breath.
- O – Observe your thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- P – Proceed with something that will support you in the moment.
What are the 5 basics of mindfulness practice?
- Five Steps to Mindfulness.
- First Mindfulness Exercise: Mindful Breathing.
- Second Mindfulness Exercise: Concentration.
- Third Mindfulness Exercise: Awareness of Your Body.
- Fourth Mindfulness Exercise: Releasing Tension.
- Fifth Exercise: Walking Meditation.