Table of Contents
Is Sherwin Williams mindful gray warm or cool? Mindful Gray is a warm gray paint colour. Is it warm enough to look BEIGE in south-facing or afternoon western sunshine? Not quite. Sure, it might LOOK warmer, but if you compare it to a beige you’ll see just how gray it really is.
What color is mindful gray Sherwin Williams? Mindful Gray is a warm gray, with a green and sometimes taupe, undertone. The taupe is more evident in Repose Gray, while the green is more evident in Mindful Gray. In a room dark room with not a lot of natural light, or a room with a lot of dark furniture, the green will become more apparent.
What colors go well with mindful GREY?
- Sherwin Williams Pearly White.
- Sherwin Williams Homburg Gray.
- Eider White From Sherwin Williams.
- Sherwin Williams Halcyon Green.
- Sherwin Williams Warm Stone.
- Gauntlet Gray From Sherwin Williams.
- Sherwin Williams Peppercorn.
- Sherwin Williams Alabaster.
Is mindful gray a dark color?