What colors go well with mindful gray?
- Sherwin Williams Pearly White.
- Sherwin Williams Homburg Gray.
- Eider White From Sherwin Williams.
- Sherwin Williams Halcyon Green.
- Sherwin Williams Warm Stone.
- Gauntlet Gray From Sherwin Williams.
- Sherwin Williams Peppercorn.
- Sherwin Williams Alabaster.
What undertones are in mindful gray? Mindful Gray doesn’t have any stand undertones. It has gray and greige undertones along with some very subtle bluish/green undertones, but don’t let those blue/green tones scare you. They help keep this Sherwin Williams gray from getting too warm.
What is the difference between mindful gray and agreeable gray? If you are looking for a gray that’s got about the same depth as Mindful Gray but without so much of the green undertone, Sherwin Williams’ Agreeable Gray might be a better bet for you. It’s a bit warmer than Mindful Gray, and can switch between being a “warm gray” or “greige” depending on the light.
Is mindful gray light or dark?