What does it mean being mindful? Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens.
What is the synonym of mindful?
How do you use the word mindful?
- Be mindful of your surroundings.
- We had to be mindful of every step we took on slippery sidewalk.
- You ought to be mindful.
- We must be mindful of the consequences of selfishness.
- Mindful of the danger of tropical storms, I decided not to go out.
How do you become mindful?
- Start when it’s easy.
- Pay attention to something you do every day.
- Approach situations with curiosity.
- Remember the four T’s.
- Breathe whenever you can.
- Ground yourself physically.
- Here are a few of my favorite mindfulness resources: