What is a mindful script? Start by settling into a comfortable position and allow your eyes to close or keep them open with a softened gaze. Begin by taking several long slow deep breaths breathing in fully and exhaling fully. Breathe in through your nose and out through your nose or mouth.
How do you write a mindfulness script?
- Step 1: Pick the desired outcome for your meditation.
- Step 2: Choose a central transformation catalyst.
- Step 3: Write your meditation script.
- Step 4: Record & Listen to Your Meditation Script.
- Step 5: Revise & Finalize Your Meditation.
How do you start a meeting with a mindful minute?
- Open every meeting with mindful breaths.
- Set an intention for every meeting.
- Include a meaningful quote for the agenda.
- Check the emotional temperature of the room.
- Break the ice and incorporate play with these games.
- Play calming music during meetings.
What is the mindful minute? The practice requires you to count each breath, observing it as the air flows in and out. In other words, being mindful of each inhalation and exhalation. Don’t change you breath. All you have to do is count each out breath over the duration of 1 minute.