What is a mindful script? Start by settling into a comfortable position and allow your eyes to close or keep them open with a softened gaze. Begin by taking several long slow deep breaths breathing in fully and exhaling fully. Breathe in through your nose and out through your nose or mouth.
What is an example of mindful listening? Examples of Mindful Listening. Repeat back what someone else has said, but put it into your own words. This will allow your speaking partner to know that you have been listening and comprehending what they have been talking about. Use your own words to tell the person what they just told you.
How do you show mindful listening?
- Put aside physical distractions like your cell phone, TV, computer.
- Set an intention to listen mindfully.
- Be honest; if you aren’t able to focus at the moment, pick another time.
- Take a mindful breath…
- Say the word, “kindness,” 2-3 times to yourself, and feel it before speaking.
What are the 4 mindfulness techniques?
- S – Stop what you are doing, put things down for a minute.
- T – Take a breath.
- O – Observe your thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- P – Proceed with something that will support you in the moment.