How can I mindful thinking?
- Pay attention. It’s hard to slow down and notice things in a busy world.
- Live in the moment. Try to intentionally bring an open, accepting and discerning attention to everything you do.
- Accept yourself. Treat yourself the way you would treat a good friend.
- Focus on your breathing.
Which Jon Kabat Zinn book is best?
How can I be more mindful book?
- ‘Wherever You Go, There You Are’ by Jon Kabat-Zinn.
- ‘The Miracle of Mindfulness’ by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- ‘Practicing Mindfulness’ by Matthew Sockolov.
- ‘Self-Compassion’ by Kristin Neff.
- ‘Unf*ck Your Brain’ by Faith G.
Why is mindful thinking important? Why be mindful? Mindfulness practices can help us to increase our ability to regulate emotions, decrease stress, anxiety and depression. It can also help us to focus our attention, as well as to observe our thoughts and feelings without judgment.