How do I make mindful choices?
- Practice mindfulness.
- Consider your personal values.
- There is no wrong decision.
- Trust yourself.
- Choose to stay where you are.
What is a mindful decision making? Making mindful decisions
Remaining mindful means that you’re present – conscious of your thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and the surrounding environment. With mindfulness, the decision-making process becomes a thoughtful, cognitive exercise, rather than an impulsive reaction to immediate needs.
What is an example of mindful? For example, when you eat a favorite food, take the time to smell, taste and truly enjoy it. Live in the moment. Try to intentionally bring an open, accepting and discerning attention to everything you do. Find joy in simple pleasures.
What are the 8 mindful attributes?
- (1) Nonjudgmental Observation.
- (2) Acceptance.
- (3) Impartial Watchfulness.
- (4) Nonconceptual Awareness.
- (5) Present-Moment Awareness.
- (6) Nonegotistic Alertness.
- (7) Awareness of Change.
- (8) Participatory Observation.