How do you write a mindfulness script?
- Step 1: Pick the desired outcome for your meditation.
- Step 2: Choose a central transformation catalyst.
- Step 3: Write your meditation script.
- Step 4: Record & Listen to Your Meditation Script.
- Step 5: Revise & Finalize Your Meditation.
What is mindfulness meditation script? Start by settling into a comfortable position and allow your eyes to close or keep them open with a softened gaze. Begin by taking several long slow deep breaths breathing in fully and exhaling fully. Breathe in through your nose and out through your nose or mouth.
How do I start a mindful meditation practice?
- Sit comfortably.
- Notice what your legs are doing.
- Straighten your upper body—but don’t stiffen.
- Notice what your arms are doing.
- Soften your gaze.
- Feel your breath.
- Notice when your mind wanders from your breath.
- Be kind about your wandering mind.
What should I say while meditating? Pick your mantra – it could be a simple word like “relax,” “serene” or “peace,” or something more spiritual like “ohm” or “so-hum” (ancient Sanskrit words meaning “nothingness” and “I am that”).