What are the 8 mindful attributes?
- (1) Nonjudgmental Observation.
- (2) Acceptance.
- (3) Impartial Watchfulness.
- (4) Nonconceptual Awareness.
- (5) Present-Moment Awareness.
- (6) Nonegotistic Alertness.
- (7) Awareness of Change.
- (8) Participatory Observation.
What are the 7 pillars of mindfulness?
- Non-judging. Be an impartial witness to your own experience.
- Patience. A form of wisdom, patience demonstrates that we accept the fact that.
- Beginner’s Mind. Remaining open and curious allows us to be receptive to new.
- Trust. Develop a basic trust with yourself and your feelings.
- Letting Go.
What are the 3 principles of mindfulness? In general, they seek to develop three key characteristics of mindfulness: Intention to cultivate awareness (and return to it again and again) Attention to what is occurring in the present moment (simply observing thoughts, feelings, sensations as they arise) Attitude that is non-judgmental, curious, and kind.
How can being mindful of your work/life balance impact employees? Mindfulness can bring us back into balance by acting as a bridge between work and life. Mindfulness improves focus and concentration, which supports efficiency at work, and also deepens compassion and connection, which allows you to fully engage in personal time.