What is mindful marriage? Having a “mindful marriage” means making the deliberate choice to be “in the moment” with your spouse, prioritizing your connection and minimizing distractions so that you can really give them your attention, stay close and keep your relationship healthy. Having a “mindful marriage” doesn’t just happen.
How can I be a mindful husband?
- Take a Breath. If you and your partner are like most couples, you disagree at times.
- Give a Compliment. When you get the chance, it is ideal to compliment your partner in order to support their healthy self-esteem.
- Silence Their Critic.
- Avoid Triggers.
- Invite Them.
Does meditation help marriage? Applying the skill of meditation to your married life means being there, 100 percent present, especially during conversations. This will emotionally nourish your partner and increase relationship satisfaction, bonding, and respect.
How can I stimulate my marriage?
- Compliment your spouse daily.
- Buy them their favorite drink (Starbucks, tea, a bottle of wine)
- Reach for their hand when watching TV.
- Talk about the little things.
- Don’t keep secrets.
- Initiate sex.
- Apologize when you’re wrong.
- Take a walk hand in hand.