What is mindful pregnancy? A Mindful Pregnancy is a blog series that will cover each stage of pregnancy, in six parts, with thoughts and research on how to be mindful throughout. Start your free trial. I swore I was on the verge of my period because, like every other month, I had cramps and my breasts were a bit swollen.
How can I stay mindful during pregnancy? The key to mindfulness during pregnancy is staying in the moment and being there with yourself by breathing, relaxing where you are, and being still, says Rinehart. It’s the process of learning to manage the stressful moments in your life.
Is it good to meditate during pregnancy? Doctors and scientists have studied the benefits of meditation on pregnant women and they have shown that it can help moms-to-be throughout pregnancy and especially at birth. Moms who have high levels of stress or anxiety during pregnancy are more likely to deliver their babies at preterm or low birth weights.
Which meditation is best in pregnancy?
- Affirmation: I can go with the flow.
- Affirmation: My child is a miracle!
- Affirmation: I’ll treat my partner with respect.
- Affirmation: I can share my pregnancy without compromising my friendships.
- Affirmation: I accept that my baby is running the show.