What means to be mindful? Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens.
What is the synonym of mindful?
Does mindful mean attentive? Mindful definition
Attentive; heedful. Always mindful of family responsibilities. Being aware (of something); attentive, heedful.
How do I start being mindful?
- Sit comfortably.
- Notice what your legs are doing.
- Straighten your upper body—but don’t stiffen.
- Notice what your arms are doing.
- Soften your gaze.
- Feel your breath.
- Notice when your mind wanders from your breath.
- Be kind about your wandering mind.